Monday, April 30, 2018

Buddha Purnima Greetings from Facebook

Buddha Purnima Greetings from Facebook

“All of us at Facebook extend warm wishes to Buddhists around the world as you honor the birth, enlightenment and passing of Buddha.
Facebook Greetings for the festival and celebration of Buddha Poornima on today. Today is the Buddhist festival that marks Gautama Buddha's birth, enlightenment and death.It falls on the day of the full moon in May and it is a gazetted holiday in India. .



           So then share to your greetings to your friends. Just click on below my post link and share to click on share button and share to your timeline 


My post
 Note: My post link is the post of mine.  and some more post like this please keep visit rktechnics or contact me 9014819428

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work! internet marketing

    ReplyDelete