Sunday, April 22, 2018

How to Type Telugu with Anuscript Manager part 3 (Roma) windows 7 8 10

How to Type Telugu with Anuscript Manager part 3 (Roma) windows 7 8 10



Some people ask me that they are not able to type few letters like  1, Gru, Gna, Ini and so on. They have told the problem in comment boxes also. To help those who are not able to type or write those letters I have again clearly explained in the below video called Anuscript Manager Part 3
           To how to type those letters by using the key board of ROMA. So friends go through this video and start learning how to write the words you are not able to type. I think this video will be useful for ever and further any more doubts please feel free to ask me. I am always there to clarify your doubts and help and support


(if links are not worked, call me or message me or comment ,I definitely update the link)

Thank You
Karnakar
9014819428
www.facebook.com/heerasolutions

www.facebook.com/groups/PCSolutions4u/

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thank you!franchise in singapore

    ReplyDelete