Saturday, June 16, 2018

Facebook Ramadan /Ramzan/ cards 2018


Facebook Ramadan /Ramzan/ cards 2018


Celebrations of Ramadan Day! You have to create a card with your islamic picture and share it on Facebook.  send a greeting card to your family or friends, the Facebook give an opportunity to send the card to your friend Facebook will show a preview to Share Your Card. Like this image showing you. Just click on share a card of own and enjoying the cards. 

     just click on share, that is it... The card come with a post. Want to write something then you can write in your post and post it will look like your post and below of the post the small link will be declared  that is create a post to do same thing others... 
Then why are you waiting just tap on the below given link. it will take to you facebook ramadan day cards page. Select your card and share your wishes to others... share to me also.

Happy Ramadan.....

Thank you 

9 comments:

  1. This is very fascinating, You're a very skilled postger. I've joined your rss feed and sit up for in search of extra of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks! pay per click

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. komodo liveaboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks! social media marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also.Hello. impressive job. I did not expect this. This is a impressive story. Thanks! retail website design Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the whole thing which seems to be building within this specific subject material, many of your perspectives happen to be rather radical. Nevertheless, I am sorry, because I can not subscribe to your entire plan, all be it exciting none the less. It looks to everyone that your commentary are generally not totally rationalized and in fact you are generally your self not even totally certain of your assertion. In any event I did take pleasure in reading through it.seo jobs in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wife and i were very delighted that Raymond could finish up his survey by way of the precious recommendations he had from your web site. It is now and again perplexing just to find yourself giving out tips and hints which usually others might have been trying to sell. We really realize we've got the website owner to be grateful to because of that. All the illustrations you have made, the simple web site menu, the friendships your site give support to instill - it is all excellent, and it is making our son in addition to us consider that this matter is amusing, and that is rather vital. Thank you for all the pieces! ultherapy singapore

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is obviously a bundle to realize about this. I feel you made some good points in features also. online marketing agency

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.
    website design costs

    ReplyDelete