Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Invitation card .psd File ( Photoshop)



 INVITATION CARD .PSD

















Here I am going to give a .psd file of Invitation card. This card is prepared by me for Shine Group of schools. I think this was looking nice. So I am uploaded this in Google drive and link given below.
Here I was used a red colored texture background found in Google images. And dropped some vector designs and used some new fonts from dafont. You can download and use this one. This is multi purpose card you can use any function or celebrations as you want.

Name: Invitation Card
Size : 18.2 Mb
Type: .psd (Photoshop Document)
Rayarakula Karnakar
9014819428



3 comments:

  1. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am happy to convey that I've an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to do not forget this website and give it a glance regularly. website search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you. what is digital marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you! I continuously wanted to write on my site something like that. Can I include a part of your post to my blog? Paper Masking Tape Vira

    ReplyDelete